Know not only your job(s) that you play, but how it plays in an alliance setting.
Know the events - research to the best of your ability that would make our jobs easier when providing directions during the event. If you don’t understand a strategy, based on how our LS operates, you are expected to speak up and ask questions.
Be respectful of others - follow the golden rule - if you can’t say or do something at work, then you shouldn’t do the same during events. Yes, we shoot the breeze here and there, but at the end of the day we are a team, a family.
Be a contributing part of the linkshell. What does that mean - well in short - if we just did an event, and could effectively do the run without you, then that means you have not contributed your part to the event/linkshell. With a smaller low manned linkshell, we do not allow members to be carried, and expect everyone to contribute.
Make every run possible, however if you cannot, post via discord or let someone know ahead of time, as your only a trial member once.
If you meet us half way, we will do the same - meaning, we collectively are spending a lot of time in various events trying to not only gear you but our fellow linkshell mates. As the old-saying goes 'we are only good as our weakest link', with that said - we hold everyone accountable on improving ourselves in order to achieve success in all our events. In short, be motivated.
1) Must use discord for voice chat even if your mic is muted for directions, we also use discord through-out the day to communicate, and have discussions on various topics.
2) Must wear our pearl 100% of the time for all your characters. Believe it or not, by wearing our pearl, you are a walking advertisement for our shell, and, we would want you to represent us proudly.
3) Must do events only with us - you cannot do events outside of our group, why you may ask - well most of our events are all timed entries, and/or require key items to enter, as we do dyna twice a week and use all 7 omen canteens. Plus, call me old-fashioned, but if you are looking for an endgame linkshell, that tells me you are willing to embark to the next level of content, this cannot happen if our members pick and choose which events they want to come to. At the end of the day - we are a team, we are investing in one another - Everyone plays a role, and each and every one is accounted to help as everyone’s contributes to the linkshell as a whole.
4) You cannot be in any other endgame ls's or ls's that do endgame content. Even if your social does dabble in some endgame activity, if you are in other endgame ls's or socials that does endgame content, in order to join us, you would have to commit to Capital Vices and drop your other endgame linkshell pearl's.
5) Willing to work on a job that if asked, as a low-manned linkshell, your flexibility is vital. Ideally - we ask every member to have a tank/dd/support, and a mage job on deck to fill the roles needed for the events we have planned for that night.
6) All sellable items will go to the ls bank - at the end of your probation period is over you are eligible for ls bank privileges